Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MP520 is the 2007 refresh of in 2014’s Pixma MP510. The cost and the majority of functions stay the very same, but the Canon Pixma MP520 specifications revealed rate renovations. This didn’t fairly pan out in our tests, though, which revealed primarily comparable rates. The MP520 did, nevertheless, show some enhancement on print high quality. In fact, in contrasts to equally priced all-in-ones, the Canon Pixma MP520 came out on top in terms of job high quality.
The silver-and-black Canon Pixma MP520 stands 17.9 inches broad, 14.9 inches deep, as well as 6.8 inches high, and also evaluates 16.5 extra pounds. The flatbed scanner is A4 dimension as well as cannot suit anything bigger because the device does not have an automatic file feeder. The MP520 uses 2 memory card slots and also a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PC-free printing from PictBridge gadgets like video cameras and cam phones. We wish to see Canon include assistance for storage devices like USB thumb drives.
The Canon Pixma MP520 supplies the standard-issue features that you’ll locate on a Canon multifunction. You can utilize it to publish, scan, copy, and also print photos, yet it lacks a fax feature– not unexpected, provided its photo-centric leanings. When copying, you can reduce and also increase the size of in between 25 percent and also 400 percent making use of pre-programmed worths (fit to page) or personalized values in increments of 1 percent. You could also sneak peek the duplicates on the LCD, a function we such as due to the fact that it decreases paper waste and stress. Unique duplicate alternatives consist of borderless duplicate, 2- or 4-on-1; photo repeat; structure erase; cutting; and also covering up (you could shut out particular areas that won’t be copied).
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||Download|
|MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0||OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2||OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4||Download|
|MP520 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|MG3520 Driver Printer||Linux||Download|