Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux Canon has chosen a really no-nonsense layout for its Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer. It’s square-cut and has a traditional paper throughput from rear to front, making use of a four-stage telescopic outcome tray. Two switches control power as well as paper feed and also there’s a PictBridge socket at the front as well as a USB 2.0 port at the back, however that’s your whole lot.
The printer vehicle driver is extensive as well as covers borderless printing right as much as A3. Just like several motorists created specifically for the Mac, though, even more idea could be put into putting all the vital parameters on a solitary dialog. You still have to open up numerous various printer panes to change from printing A4 ordinary paper, to 15x10cm (or A3) pictures or to go from surrounded to borderless prints.
Publish high quality for photos, in spite of the printer’s four-colour print system, is typically respectable. Hues appear all-natural as well as healthy and there’s lots of great information readily available in both intense and shadowed locations of a photo. Graduated tints are well managed and solid colours are consistent, though often not as dazzling as the originals. Black message is rather without jaggies, though there is a little feathering into plain paper.
The Canon PIXMA iX5000 is quick, with a 15x10cm print completing in 58 secs and also a complete A3 indeterminate print taking 3 minutes 16 seconds. Also our five-page message print took simply 51 secs to end up – among the quickest we have actually seen.
It’s additionally not that expensive to run, as the black ink container could create 380, 5% message web pages. Canon does not supply 20% colour print numbers for the Canon PIXMA iX5000, so we based the return for this on the PIXMA iP5200, which uses the exact same cartridges. This provides an expense of around 5.9 p each web page; a very competitive number.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00||Windows XP x64||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00||Windows XP/2000 x86||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2||Windows 7 x64/x86||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d||Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d||Windows 10 x86/8.1 x86/8 x86/7 x86/Vista||Download|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206||OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 4.83||OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|